Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What's this called?

Default What's this called?
    What repo is "delete recent apps" in? Searched but not on my cydia. I'm not even sure its def called that. It deletes apps that are classed as recent apps from ios4 multitasking bar as these ones don't truly background. Thanks

RemoveBG toggle? That kills all processes on the multitasking bar. Is that what you mean?
    HK-Z on Game Center

Thanks

Remove recents. It's on bigboss.

Quote Originally Posted by jkmonkey View Post
    Remove recents. It's on bigboss.
    Yup that's the one I was talking about. Sorry I got mixed up with the name and was too lazy to look it up. The sbtoggle works too but then you have to manually press it.

Thanks guys but I got sick and reverted to backgrounder. Just wish multiflow or pro switcher worked with it as I'm on 4.0.1 and they both dont work? Any others that will? Thanks again.

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor-girl View Post
    Thanks guys but I got sick and reverted to backgrounder. Just wish multiflow or pro switcher worked with it as I'm on 4.0.1 and they both dont work? Any others that will? Thanks again.
    Multifl0w should work, I remember seeing something about the update for 4.0. I geuss it hasn't been released yet, if I was ou I'd wait for it though, the new UI looked sweet

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

Yep multiflow is working now. Ui is much better and it seems faster and more stable. Amazin apps the way it should be. Apple just don't listen to what users want/need. Anyway thanks for all the help.