Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Home button strangeness

Default Home button strangeness
    Hey guys, got a problem. Sometimes I can't go back to the homescreen via a single click on the home button. Mainly Apple apps seem to be affected, only a handful of 3rd party apps too, and it can be fixed by locking and unlocking the phone. There is no action set in activator that would cause a conflict. Anyone else having this quirky problem?
    HK-Z on Game Center

iPhone? More like MyPhone holl0wm1nd's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never seen that before. Did you try removing Activator to see if the problem persists?
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!

I haven't tried that. I'll try it and see what happens.
    HK-Z on Game Center

No change. If I swap apps it works sometimes though. Really wish I could nail down what's causing it.
    HK-Z on Game Center

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you delete any of the launch daemons? There was a specific one that related to giving the apps more time if they're freezing on a process or something along those lines. I had a problem like this on my 3GS and reinstalling that LD helped.

Thanks for all the ideas guys! Looks like the recent Activator update has fixed it. I was systematically removing tweaks, not themes, and nothing seemed to change but after the Activator update it seems to be fixed. Hope it stays that way. Thanks for the help!
    HK-Z on Game Center