Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Over heating

Default Over heating
    I have an iPhone 4 in an Inccipio TP case. Last night I was outside talking on the phone. I talked for about thirty minutes. it was hot outside but not bad for southern Texas. I the drove home still talking on the phone and had the a/c on in my truck. When I went into my house i pulled my phone out of my hip carrier and the wallpaper had a big yellow ! and a pop up said that my phone needed to cool down and I could only make emergency calls. My phone was not hot at that time. I did a hard restart and everything went back to normal. Has anyone ran into this stuff before?

Green Apple
    Thanks

yip recieved this as well when my phone was sitting on a desk and it was ice cold there is a problem with the sensor and it sometimes goes off by mistake some times alerting you that your phone is 2 hot ive only ever had it happend to me once but since i upgraded to 4.01 ive never had it i only got it when i was on 4.0

Well thank you. I was just hoping my stuff wasn't gonna flame up.lol I am on 4.0.1 but this is the only time it has done it. Thought it might be the case but I guess not.

Green Apple
    Thanks

i know what you mean though i sh1t myself when i seen it i was like wtf lol quickly turned it off and then back on