Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Should I get the iPhone 4?

What about the antenna problem they are having? Whats the deal with those?

Get it! You won't be disappointed, sometimes I just stare at the screen until I figure out something else bad a55 to do on this crazy "phone"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nelly998 For This Useful Post:

drog92 (2010-09-12)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly998 View Post
    Get it! You won't be disappointed, sometimes I just stare at the screen until I figure out something else bad a55 to do on this crazy "phone"
    well dan.... there is someone else just like me.... if i had the iphone 4, iwould just tare at the screen untill i found something to do with it....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PredatorDuzWork View Post
    I haven't had any UNUSUAL service problems. I say unusual because I've had the 2G, 3G, 3Gs, and now the i4. ALL of them dropped calls. Period. Depending on area, I drop 1 out of every 10 calls. Btw, I'm in the Dallas Texas area. It still has the problem going from edge to 3G or reverse. I have a case on mine and I don't see any signal problems. If I take the case off and hold it like Excalibur's sword, I drop a bar or two. I also have the proximity problem. It'll just start going through my phone while I'm on the phone SOMETIMES. Im jailbroken on 4.0.1. 4.1 apparently fixes it, so I wait. No biggie. Its the best phone I've ever touched. I upgraded early from a perfectly fine 3Gs. I say get one. THERE WILL be a jailbreak for it. If not this week or month, soon.
    iPhone 4 to Android directly back to iPhone 4. I learned my lesson and will never leave iOS again.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PredatorDuzWork View Post
    Get a free case from Apple, problem solved

I got one about a week ago. I love it, but I've been very disappointed with the camera and the video. The video looks decidedly average. It doesn't look hd to me. And the photos are very average or below average. I'm not sure if I might have gotten some bad hardware or if my expectations were just too high.

On a side note, when I tried to download from the appstore for the first time, there was another itunes id already signed in. Was I tricked into buying a preowned phone??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12