Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone else have Tiny Umbrella issues?

Default Anyone else have Tiny Umbrella issues?
    No matter what phone I hook up to TU, it tells me it has SHSH on file for "3GS 4.0" when I click the "Get SHSHs" button. I get this no matter if the Cydia says it has stored 3.1.3 or 4.0.1 or any other firmware, it only lists 4.0 and the device is always listed as 3GS. Tried it with an iPad and an iPhone 4 and still got the same thing. The little text at the bottom lists the model number and iPhone/iPad name and all other info correctly but is giving me incorrect info about the SHSHs.

I have the latest version of TU and even deleted and re-installed it to no avail. I'm on a MBP if that makes any difference. Just wondering if anyone else is having issues and what possible solutions there are.

:beer:

Yes everytime i use a tiny umbrella I get wet

Green Apple
    Thanks

i was having issues with it so i gave up and just edited the host file and did a restore through itunes that worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by DeL1873 View Post
    i was having issues with it so i gave up and just edited the host file and did a restore through itunes that worked for me
    Yeah but I don't know if Cydia has the files so TU comes in handy. I buy/sell tons of iPhones weekly so I use TU a lot and its inconvenient to have to try to restore them and guess which firmware to try. Time consuming and not convenient.