Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3gs with Sound Problem

Default Iphone 3gs with Sound Problem
    HI
    Today my 3gs do not sound
    I can use it in speker or with a headset, but I can hear nothing without the headset.
    no music or call when I recived a call it sound (ring) but I can hear whos calling
    I dont install or update nothing. I make a restart turnig off and on, and press the on/off button with the home.. And nothing happens still with the problem
    my 3gs in on 3.1.2 unlocked and jalbreak about a year ago with out problem.
    Some help please

thanks

nobody even know how to solve this? im having the same fcking problems too dammit

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

I have seen this problem on a friend's iphone, all i did was restore his iphone and it works. You might as well restore to 4.3.3 while apple is still signing 4.3.3 and rejailbreak it with Redsn0w RC18 or Jailbreakme.com 3.0.

Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    I have seen this problem on a friend's iphone, all i did was restore his iphone and it works. You might as well restore to 4.3.3 while apple is still signing 4.3.3 and rejailbreak it with Redsn0w RC18 or Jailbreakme.com 3.0.
    i have tried to rejailbreak my 3gs with rc18 redsnow and its not working, definitely mechanical stuff audio jack or my below speakers broken sigh