Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Infinidock crashes to sad face

Default Infinidock crashes to sad face
    Hello all! i am new to the Modmyi forum but not extreemly new to modding/theming etc.

I recently took my 3gs from 4.0 to 3.1.3 to set up Aliens DUSK theme. Awesome theme btw.

So everything ran fine for a day, i went with iconoclasm instead of five rows and five columns because one of them caused a crash. So i went into infinidock earlier today and changed a setting, honestly i forget which one, and ever since it crashes to the sad face. ive rebooted/unistalled and reinstalled infinidock several times but it crashes anytime its installed. I can provide a crashlog and syslog via crash reporter if necessary. i just dont really know how to read those things.

I know i can use 5 icon dock and that works, but i really like infinidock and would like to use it if possible.

Any Ideas?

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

A simple search here would have help you as I have read in many post that there is a problem with FCSB and you will probality will have to restore and rejailbreak.

well if you install infinidock and it crashes it'll keep doing that.
    it's fine without infinidock right?

So, it was fine but then you changed a setting in Infinidock right? When you reinstall it are all the settings you had before still there? If so....
    Well, you can uninstall infinidock and then ssh into the phone. Either the applications folder or user/library folder (or possibly somewhere else) will have a folder for infinidock that is probably holding the settings. Rename the folder to something like infinidock.bak
    respring, install infinidock. See if that works.

i did search quite a bit, i found many problems with FCSB but none with iconoclasm and infinidock, i did find one with infinidock causing an app store problem but that was not my problem.

rest easy: thanks for your advice i will look around the phone a bit when i get the chance