Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ringtone still rings while im on a call

Default Ringtone still rings while im on a call
    I searched over and over no one seems to have this problem... when im in a call and i receive a text or anything else my ringtone for the sms text still rings completly and when its on vibrate it vibrates... how can i stop that?is there a do not notify during call option or app? Thank you all for the help and for this wonderful forum of helpful ppl... ... my iPhone is running on FW 4.0.1 baseband 05.13.04 JBen with jailbreakme and unlocked to tmobile with ultrasn0w.. i have most of the more known main cydia apps.. SBSettings..supreme pref...

Thanks

Mine has always done that. It's normal. You can set your text tone to none while your on a call if you don't want the notification.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jkmonkey For This Useful Post:

Chinoxl37 (2010-09-01)

thx for the idea but its kinda a hassle to sau wait hold on and flip thru all the settiings and turn ringtone off.... andy apps?
    ''Iphone 3gs running on FW 4.0.1 baseband 5.13.04. JB'ed by Comex!! Unlocked to t-mobile by ultrasn0w. User is Chinese running on 2mg Sticks and 10mg percs. Presscribed legit of course. lol was bored''