Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: all my pics and vids got corrupt

Unhappy all my pics and vids got corrupt
    ok bought and installed picture safe app so i could organize my pic and vids i have 2,000+ so i was trying out the app but it wouldnt let me take from my camera roll only my synced pics so i was like F... so i deleted it and i was looking at my pics i have the all icons where i can see what it is but when i try to view the pic is just shows black and when i try to view a vid it says this movie can not be played. ok so i backup my phone and then restore from backup and i still have the same problem. also when i plug my phone into the pc and open the folder to extract the pics and vids i get an error the parameter is incorrect WTF!!!!!!!
    if i take any new pics they can be viewed same with any new video
    I SSH my phone my phone went to the photos and prayed that i could extract that way and it was a success it took about 2hrs but i have them all extracted.

is there anyway to fix the corrupted pics and vids? if not and i erase can i put them back into the phone like they were please help i would glady make a donation to anyone who will take the time and help me through all of this thanks in advance , i have an iphone 4 with both 4.0 and 4.0.1 shsh on file

update: it made a new DCIM_2/100APPLE i read somewhere else rename the dcim_2 back to Dcim
    Last edited by mrbones123185; 2010-08-29 at 12:56 PM.