Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please check time and date settings

Default Please check time and date settings
    I get this message when trying to update apps and can't connect to any network unless I leave the time and date settings to the wrong time it's now set to. I woke up today and the time was wrong, I set it back and then couldn't connect to any network, I reset iPhone and time went wrong again (14 hours forward) but now I can connect. What is happening? Help plz.

My post doesn't read to well. So in a nutshell. I woke up to an iPhone with the wrong time, unless I leave it at the wrong time it won't connect to the Internet and I get an error sayin please check time and date settings when tryin to update apps via app store. Thanks

so I was wrong I can't update apps even when time is wrong. I got this error when tryin to update apps. It's like it's gone back in time as my photos are now saving to
    the beginning of my photo album not the end as they should. Plz help.

My god, the Phone actualy think it's 13th febuary 2008!!! Why? What's happend? What can I do? Any help?
    Last edited by Sailor-girl; 2010-08-24 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost