Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help.

Default Help.
    Sorry if i post this in the wrong section but i didnt know where to write.
    I have iphone 3gs os 4.01 jailbroken
    the problem is that i cant use it normaly because i have stuck in safe mode.
    i deleted the lastest tweaks that i installes but i had no luck.
    rebooted the device, didnt work...
    if some one can help me i would apreciate.

iPhone? More like MyPhone holl0wm1nd's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you remember what you have installed when the problem appeared?
    What are the latest Cydia apps installed?
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!

Quote Originally Posted by holl0wm1nd View Post
    Do you remember what you have installed when the problem appeared?
    What are the latest Cydia apps installed?
    I don't remember because this happened before 5 days. I deleted some things that i insyalled from cydia that i tought that where the lastest... but still im stuck in safe mode

Thanks

Difficult to say then, but try this way: opn Cydia, click on Manage -> Settings -> Developper. After that go to Manage -> Packages and check if you have IconSupport installed. If so, remove it, respring your device and check if solves your problem.
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!

Difficult to say then, but try this way: opn Cydia, click on Manage -> Settings -> Developper. After that go to Manage -> Packages and check if you have IconSupport installed. If so, remove it, respring your device and check if solves your problem.
    I had IconSupport i removed it and i respring but it went to safe mode again.

Thanks

I'm sorry, but as mentioned before, it's hard to tell what's causing booting in safe mode.
    Do you have you SHSH blobs saved on Cydia for 4.0.1? If so, I would restore it.
    Otherwise, even being a "crazy" step, try maybe uninstalling Cydia packages in a cut-and-try approach (to avoid a restore).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to holl0wm1nd For This Useful Post:

HaCkk3r (2010-08-22)

I'm sorry, but as mentioned before, it's hard to tell what's causing booting in safe mode.
    Do you have you SHSH blobs saved on Cydia for 4.0.1? If so, I would restore it.
    Otherwise, even being a "crazy" step, try maybe uninstalling Cydia packages in a cut-and-try approach (to avoid a restore).
    Ok. do u know any packages that can cause the problem and i have to delete ?

Thanks

No, that's the problem. It could help if you knew what were the latest installed packages