Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All of a sudden Camera Roll Pics are blank/black???

Default All of a sudden Camera Roll Pics are blank/black???
    I have roughly around 500 pictures taken from my phone. All pictures and videos were viewable yesterday. Trying to view the pictures or videos today is giving me a blank or black screen. Thumbnails are viewable but fullscreen its black. I cant even export pictures though my Mac because its giving me an error. Anyone have a solution???

have you tried using ifunbox to save the pics? I was getting errors on my windows machine with some pics unable to save through camera backup so I used ifunbox, went to the camera section and saved them to my computer

Ill try it. Hopefully that program is compatible for Mac. Also i noticed all my pictures were .jpg format. Is that right???

I tried respringing and rebooting plenty of time and my pics and vids are still blank!!!!! I need to revive these pictures. Someone please help.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

WeeMee app cause that problem too, even if the pictures are in jpeg format.

So any of you guys know the solution?

Using the app iFile... I found a new folder named "DCIM_2/100APPLE". Going into that folder, it has all my pictures and videos!!!! how did this happen????

Rename it to "dcim"

i had that same problem thanks waleed786 that worked for me

When this happened to me I fixed it by deleting the "iPod Photo Cache" folder in the picture folder on my PC and then re-synced.