Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: problem parsing dependency conflicts

SSH and goto
    private/etc/apt/sources.list.d/
    and delete the cydia.list file.
    that will remove all your manually added sources.
    Now very important you need the final step delete the file metadata.plist located private/var/lib/cydia
    if you don't do the final step and start adding your sources your ended up where you started getting desame error again.....hope this will help, work for me.........

if u didn't bother installing OpenSSh thru cydia here's another easy application that can help delete those file: http://www.macroplant.com/phonedisk/ there 15days trial .......
    Last edited by ripper92154; 2010-08-19 at 02:44 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ripper92154 For This Useful Post:

Nickaroni22 (2011-01-26)

You have to have openssh installed and use a program like transit for Mac or winscp for windows

I got that errors...and i did delete private/etc/apt/sources.list.d/
    and delete the cydia.list file and metadata.plist located private/var/lib/cydia....Respring, Now i don't see any Soruces..its just blank..and On Changes Tab..Its nothing come up...Do i screw it up.

I added no sources and have this problem today! I've tried many methods of fixing this with no luck.

my phone has all the same problems but i dont have elpelle (at least it appears that i dont) i cant get cydia.list to open but this is exactly what cydia says in loading data screen:
    problem parsing dependency conficts
    error occured while processing com.hackyouriphone.swipetomovecursor (new version 1)
    problem with mergelist /var/lib/apt/lists/repo.hackyouriphone.org_._packages
    the package lists or status fle could not be parsed or opened
    problem parsing dependency conflicts

help anybody please

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123