Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Icons not aligned?

Default Icons not aligned?
    Bricked my iPhone again today (**** you Mobile Substrate updates, that's twice now), restored and rejailbroke as usual (3.1.3, if it matters). As I was setting up my apps again afterward, however, I noticed something odd, which is that some of the app icons (Cydia apps) seem to sit unusually low compared to the text underneath them.

Have a look at the picture.
    Maybe it's just because I'm not used to having an unthemed iPhone, but several of these icons simply don't look right at all to me, namely dTunes, Mover Open, FakeLocation, UnlimVids, and Flashlight. They all seem to be set several pixels lower than the other apps. I even got the app store version of one of the apps (Mover) to compare, and the difference between the two is striking. I have NO icon modifiers installed, no 5irows, 5columnspringboard, Iconoclasm, or any dock modifiers. I also haven't installed Winterboard yet, either.

Could someone here please have a quick look at what the icons for those apps look like on your device (compared to, say, the itunes app, or any of the other apps on my screenshot) when you disable all your Winterboard mods? A screenshot would be great, but just a description is fine.

Is this something normal that I'm just seeing as strange because of using Winterboard too much? Or am I right in saying there's a problem? If so, what's the fix?
    I'd rather know now, because if this isn't normal and isn't something that can be easily fixed I'd rather just restore again now instead of wasting my time re-syncing everything and trying to apply themes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -9.png  

Anyone?