Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Custom Keyboards for iOS 4.x

Yeah. Thanks it worked. But I switched back because the resolution wasn't the same. I lost functionality and typed worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhonovision View Post
    Yeah. Thanks it worked. But I switched back because the resolution wasn't the same. I lost functionality and typed worse.
    Same here. Kept hitting the hidden "globe" button when I was trying to hit "shift". Completely deleted it and Iaccess lol. was worth a shot to try out hopefully improvements come out

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thanks, you're awesome! Works like a charm. You do have to press the world button on the keyboard the first time for the theme to load. Afterwards it'll load automatically.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to melmel For This Useful Post:

ufcsean (2010-10-19)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default please help
    uh, i have no world icon on my keyboard :S
    i have ipod touch 2g, 8 gig, obviously jailbroken, ios 4.0 with 'features' from cydia

even in safe mode and all winterboard themes off, the icon's still not there

any alternative or way to get it on? please help

EDIT
    i got it great video thanks. but, with the iAcces macbook air 4.0, when i touch the left side of the '123' button, it comes up with the default theme that types chinese characters :S no big deal though, thanks for this
    Last edited by Scainburger; 2010-10-10 at 10:56 PM.

Help!

I tried using the WinterBoard theme - iAcess Mac Book Air keyboard theme.
    But when I try to use the theme, it comes up in chinese characters and I don't know what to press! When I try to use the hidden world icon it just keeps reverting back to English (UK).

I have a iPhone 4 and I do not have a "world" button on my keyboard anywhere. If I go to settings/general/keyboard my default software keyboard layout is the standard "QWERTY" and my hardware keyboard layout is "U.S." When my keyboard is up all I have are the numbers in the bottom left corner / space bar / return button. No world button!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have the same problem.

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya22 View Post
    I have a iPhone 4 and I do not have a "world" button on my keyboard anywhere. If I go to settings/general/keyboard my default software keyboard layout is the standard "QWERTY" and my hardware keyboard layout is "U.S." When my keyboard is up all I have are the numbers in the bottom left corner / space bar / return button. No world button!
    The world button only appears when you have more than one key board selected. it enables you to select what keyboard you want to use
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

Inconnus78 (2011-01-13)

Sorry, to ask this, but I'm late to the party of theming my iPhone 4. I wanted to follow the instructions in the video, but YouTube said that account no longer exists. Anywhere else I can view it or get the directions? I've tried everything to get custom keyboards to work on my iPhone 4, but to no avail. Thanks.

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 549 Posts

You need iAccess China 4.7 or 4.8 on your phone for iPhome 4 keyboards to work.

You can download it from Cydia. Add the source from the front screen and then add iAccess China, it is a 30 day evaluation and then you will have to buy it at $15.00.

When you have downloaded it, it will crash the first time you open it "Dont Panic" it is normal, after it has crashed re boot your phone and then it will work.

$15.00 sound like a lot but the keyboards are stunning

Look her for more info

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...boards-hd.html
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

For this u need to disable all iaccess toggles except the first

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12