Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme installation trouble

Default Theme installation trouble
    Hi!

It is so that I have recently jailbreaked my iphone and this is only so that will be able to customize my own themes, i have seen some on youtube and other sites which I think is really classy.

(I jailbreaked my iphone via jailbreakme.com.)

Now comes my problem, after I installed Winterboard and summerboard and i have watched all this guides on youtube and some other sites i got the feeling that i should know just be able to install a theme trough cydia.
    Well i was dead wrong about that.

Anyway i looked around and i found a nice theme called inav, thought it was very classy and perfect for me and my work. therefore I put myself into this theme, I changed my positions on my icons and everything that all the guides said i had to do, and then i activated the theme on winterboard and there comes my problem.
    My icons will not change, and there is nothing that works, but the only thing that happens
    is that i manage to get a new lock screen and background but the usual boring icons remain, but certain themes will change some icons but they will not be as large as they should be or something or as stylish.

I have also put me into the openssh and fixed so I can connect to my iphone via WinSCP.

My question is now that have i done something wrong because I do not get any themes that look like they do on all images / movies on the Internet, or is there any other programs I missed to install?

The weird thing about it all is that ive really followed all guides on youtube and it looks so simple, but i cant get anything to work!

Hope you can help, i will be very grateful for all the help, tips and advice I can get.

Cheers!

I think that iNav isn't iOS 4 compatible
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Thanks

Turn on summerboard mode in winterboard.

i think that no team is compatible with ios 4.0, it dosent seem like it anyways. ive tried eglass_v3 and glasklart and many other teams aswell, but still i cant get everything to work, there is always something that is left out, icons, lock screen or the correct background, but still i download a full theme, that should change everything from lockscreen to icons,lockbar, calculator, sms, yea every skin, but still it dont work.

And i just said ive followed every guide on internet, so ofcouse i have summerboard activated in winterboard.