Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I cannot get any voicemail data on my phone

Thanks

Default I cannot get any voicemail data on my phone
    I had a friend tell me that I need to empty my mailbox. I went to my v-mail and saw nothing! I called [my #] and found out that ive been missing voicemail for a few months now! I tried to change my greeting to "re-make" the connection and it failed to connect. After erasing my outdated messages, I searched the forums for an answer. I tried similar problem's remedies to no avail. I have missed a LOT and am already tired of calling vm after every missed call to find out if, maybe, they left a message!

PLEASE HELP - I am on a 3g running 3.1.3 jb w/ sn0wbreeze w/ BenM's tethering profile for AT&T.

- please move if i'm in the wrong place -

OK, lets try this, IRONING (searching) nope, HOUSE WORK (searching) nothing , LAUNDRY (searching) zip ,So much for the slogan "THERE IS AN APP FOR THAT"

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

The problem is your BenM profile that you installed. There is a fix for it. Google for it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainChaos For This Useful Post:

bblaser68 (2010-08-11)

Thanks

Thanx but uh, all i could find are fixes that didnt work! I removed BenM and voicemails came in! '-] However I am now in the market for a native tethering patch/ipcc. Have any suggestions? Not SiN's tho. Thats what i tried... unless i did it wrong (which is hard to do)! I am on 3.1.3 so there is no visual voicemail section in the profile for acds.voicemail.
    Last edited by bblaser68; 2010-08-11 at 08:12 AM.

OK, lets try this, IRONING (searching) nope, HOUSE WORK (searching) nothing , LAUNDRY (searching) zip ,So much for the slogan "THERE IS AN APP FOR THAT"

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

There was a 3GS tethering profile in Cydia called 3.1.2 3GS Tethering. Maybe there is one for your phone Then there is also PDAnet and MYWi.