Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Transparent Dock 4 not working on iPhone 4

Default Transparent Dock 4 not working on iPhone 4
    Hey Guys,

I'm having problems with Transparent Dock 4 on an iPhone 4. It only worked with Summerboard Mode turned on but otherwise does nothing. I'm assuming this is just a matter of renaming the images and adding @2x.png or something, but I'm not sure how to do it.

I'm wondering if Transparent Dock 4 has already been adjusted for the iPhone 4? If not, could someone tell me how to rename the icons, or if there's an icon renaming guide somewhere that applies to the dock? There are actually a lot more images involved in the dock than I thought, including shadows, landscape/portrait, and other stuff. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone PSYC0TIC ONE's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm not having any issues, in fact, i just put a carbon fiber overlay on my dock just yesterday and it is working fine...

which images are you having problems with?

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

If you want to rename the image just open the themes folder and change it, there's only one image, what do you mean by portrait/landscape?
    And summerboard mode is supposed to be switched on as alot of themes don't work without it..

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!