Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 battery life -- tell me yours..

Post iPhone 4 battery life -- tell me yours..
    Hi,

When I go to sleep, my iPhone 4 will be on 100% battery life. 8 to 9hrs later when i wake up, it's on about 80%.

No multitasking apps running (Multitasking bar is empty). Bluetooth off. WiFi & 3G on.

My iPhone 4 is jailbroken, only have SBSettings and BiteSMS installed. No Winterboard or themes.

My old 3GS in the same scenario, i would wake up and it'd be on like 95% battery.

I'm wondering if this is a general iPhone 4 battery usage, or may be an issue with my iPhone 4? The next step i am going to try and restore back to factory settings and see if the battery life changes at all.

Soo.. iPhone 4 users, what's your experience like with the iP4 battery?

Cheers,

My iPhone 4 battery I've noticed a decrease in battery life since the jailbreak but probably cuz I'm on it more and doing more things lol.

Battery life is decent I guess. I'm sure we will see improvements on apps.

A lot of people think it's mobile substrate.

I was getting very poor battery life after jailbreaking until I downloaded a fresh copy of the firmware and set up as a brand new phone before re jailbreaking once again. Seems to have improved things greatly, lost 2% battery overnight whilst on standby, previously was 10% or more.