Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Android: Crap, Cheap, Everywhere, Everything

Default Android: Crap, Cheap, Everywhere, Everything
    Why on earth is that thing running everywhere?
    Its beginning to get a CHEAP LOOK.... I mean.. look at the New on modmyi.com some stupid thing look alike iPad runs Android.. look at chinese devices on ebay...stupid phones runs Android..where you look there is Android. in the HTC level to the lowest level of devices....

I thin Google should try to keep his Android buddy on one level and not for whatever it takes to let it run to . Someday and soon everybody is going to get bored of that Android..
    I`m telling ya.. just wait and youll see.
    People are getting bored of that Android soon. !

Well thats kinda the point of an opensource operating system(well semi opensource). If I'm not mistaken, Android was designed to expand and make its way on to many devices, not just locked down to one. I personally love both Android and iOS. That being said,that cheap tablet thing does not do any justice to Android, but there are new devices coming out all the time that make it awesome. Just my opinion.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Please learn proper grammar before trying to criticize the quality of anything else. I spent more time trying to decipher your whining than anything else.

Also, notice how that tablet has android illegally installed and is therefore a poor example of your argument.

I'm pretty sure ios is far more common than android..eBays top selling phone is iPhone..iPhone is on there homepage..I don't understand where you're seeing android

If Android is so crap then why don't you make something better lol? Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean it's crap. PS what does this have to do with iPhone in anyway?