Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3GS camera colors

Default 3GS camera colors
    just went to a 3GS after having a 3G for a long time. i noticed the colors on the camera in comparison to a 3G are much more darker/contrasted which i don't like. anyway to alter the settings to make them more like the 3G's?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

My 3gs is like that too, slightly warmer in color. I looked into it and thats just how they are, there is no fix for it besides getting another one or an iphone 4. Sucks and I can't upgrade until nov. 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholasa View Post
    My 3gs is like that too, slightly warmer in color. I looked into it and thats just how they are, there is no fix for it besides getting another one or an iphone 4. Sucks and I can't upgrade until nov. 2011.
    what do you mean "getting another one" not all 3GS are like that?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Most of them are like this, but some say there's aren't discolored. If you were going to get it replaced you would have to check it right there and then and might have a hard time finding one that isn't discolored. Also apple's not going to replace it just because you don't like the discoloration. So you would have to tell them some other reason for the exchange.

would that be an actual camera issue, screen, or something else then?