Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: reformatted computer, need playlists

Default reformatted computer, need playlists
    Hey all, hoping someone can help me here. I forgot to save my playlists before formatting and now when i plug in my iPhone it doesn't automatically want to sync music or apps. when i click on the sync, it tells me i will lose all the playlists, but not the songs as i brought the songs over. Also, the layout on the screens for the apps is not at all what i have on my iPhone, and i don't want to have to start all over again reogranizing them. Is there any way for me to transfer the playlists off with either iFile or WinSCP? Also, when i sync the apps will it not automatically recognize the order i already have and take that into consideration? Thanks,

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bassface's Avatar
    Thanks

Get CopyTrans Manager. It will allow you to transfer your playlists straight to iTunes. As for your app issue, I would either say stop syncing apps to your computer by unchecking the "Sync Apps" button, or just get used to it. I don't believe there is any other way to fix it.
    If this was helpful, or even if it gave you a laugh, click the Thanks button!