View Poll Results: Which OS do you prefer?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • iOS3

11 45.83%
  • iOS4

13 54.17%

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [POLL] iOS3 or iOS4

Thanks

Default [POLL] iOS3 or iOS4
    Since many users here complain that iOS4 suck so i was thinking how about a poll here to see actually how many users like iOS4 or still prefer iOS3

for me is iOS3 ftw

iOS 3 ftw...... i regret updating...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by entycemeee View Post
    iOS 3 ftw...... i regret updating...
    If you have SHSH blobs for firmware 3.1.2/3.1.3 stored on Saurik's server or on your computer. You still can downgrade back to 3.1.3

Click Here
    for more info.

Hope this helps.

I like ios4, tho adding 'backgrounder' and 'remove recents' in cydia really makes ios4 what it should be, the multitasking then works well and not over doing it, as it only keeps backgrounded apps in the multitasking bar. Much less annoying and much more worthwhile.

iOS 4 overall because it has categories that are stable, more features, native backgrounding is ok, but need to be able to have more control of it, which can be done with backgrounder and "remove recents" tweak..
    iOS4 is just very new and a lot of the jailbreak cydia apps are not quite compatible yet, just give it a little bit of time... and it will eventually be much better than the simple and basic OS3

I would never go back to ios3 to me it has nothing to offer. I have mo bugs backgrounding works amazing (I think backgrounding is the way it should be) apple put a lot of work in it to avoid battery drainage. Just be cause there is an icon in the multitasker doesn't mean it's running (alot of people think this)

Folders are perfect (especially with infonifolders) and over all performance is bad ***!

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

im repping iOS4 with remove recents and backgrounder.
    so much for getting it "just right" steve jobbs, more like complete fail!

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

i have the 3g and id rather stay at 3.x.x cuz ios4 runs to slow on it. but i do wish i could stay at ios4 no complaints about either. theyre both great

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Really depends on the phone. On my 3G I prefer 3.1.x. If I had the 3GS or 4 Id love iOS 4 cuz it wouldnt lag or freeze. I have it on my iPod Touch 2G and it runs great, but not on my 3G

Thanks

Thanks everybody for voting

Very much appreciated

iOS3 for me, I bought my iPhone second hand and they installed iOS 4.0.1 on it, it was nice, I did like it, but it was so sluggish I decided to downgrade and iOS 3.1.3 is nice, I don't get why people keep saying you need shsh's to downgrade I did it easily with none and no SIM card.

snowbreeze 1.3 did just fine, had to install a 32-bit os to use iREB to install it with iTunes and used recboot to kick it out of recovery, but it worked fine not to mention mobileterminal is so much better fully functional. xD

Edit:
    I do miss the folders from iOS4 all the cydia ones suck and I haven't found one similar yet.
    Last edited by fallen00sniper; 2010-09-04 at 05:37 AM. Reason: forgot something

IOS4 by far multitasking built-in folders no need for categories use backgrounder instead apple just needs to work on the multitasking so it handles backgrounded apps better & it's just plain faster all around the iPhone 4 kicks azz can't wait for IOS4 to hit the all mighty iPad 3G.