Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iconoclasm

Default Iconoclasm
    Hi, I see there is an Iconoclasm and a Iconoclasm classic.

I read in the description that Iconoclasm is now compatible with OS 4.0 and the classic is for 3.x..

I'm on 3g, 4.0.1 jailbroken with redsn0w and my Iconoclasm crashes my springboard every time I try to move an icon.

Is this not a OS 4.0 patch/release or something? Am I missing something?

Many thanks.

Thanks

Iconoclasm works just fine on 4.0.1 for me. Are you using 1.6.2? Do you have anything else installed that manages the springboard? Categories? Sborganizer?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Iconoclasm seems to mess with apple ios 4 folders, unless you have it set to 4x4, folders on the bottom row appear off screen when opened, any ideas?

Dang, I ended up restoring and it works now.

I see the per-page layout is disabled for now while they are rewriting the codes.

The simple mode is quite confusing to use. Can anyone show me how to use it?

Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by shrubz View Post
    Iconoclasm seems to mess with apple ios 4 folders, unless you have it set to 4x4, folders on the bottom row appear off screen when opened, any ideas?
    I just moved the folder icons to the top row of my layout and the individual icons all appear correctly now.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tdbohannon View Post
    I just moved the folder icons to the top row of my layout and the individual icons all appear correctly now.
    Yeah I noticed that works, but I have 8 folders all on 1st screen and I wanted to use 2x5 parallel layout, so for now I've switched iconoclasm off and used iBlank to create 2x4 parallel layout until iconoclasm is updated.

Just hope updates for this and BossPaper come out real soon!