Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does anyone know what this is?

Default Does anyone know what this is?
    I've had my iPhone 4 for just over a week now and was out today and toke my phone out my pocket and noticed some weird smudge type things on my iphone didnt think anything off it so cleaned it off and when I got home there it was again and I'm clueless to how I got them... I had my iPhone 3gs in the other pocket and the screen is perfect

I've never used subtances to clean my phone and just use a cloth to clean my screen which I've used on my 3GS for over a year and not had a problem

I've smeared my thumb over the screen just to show how bad it is in this picture

This is a picture of the phone after I've cleaned it with a cloth and you can barely see it anything except for when the picture is taken and the flash goes off

The dots are in the same place each time

Does anyone know what is up with the screen? to be honest I dont really wanna take the phone back to the shop but I cant stand paying 600 for something and have to look at that

i would go to Apple store and exchange...looks like air bubbles between glass and the screen

Thanks for the reply

When I clean the screen and the flash isnt directly on the screen it looks like this

you can see them a little bit but just about, would apple store replace that as air bubbles under the screen?

Livin the iPhone Life SharpieBandit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soulus View Post

you can see them a little bit but just about, would apple store replace that as air bubbles under the screen?
    Unless you tell them that you took a high powered air gun and forced bubbles to appear under the screen, then yes they will replace it.
    Steam ID: gentrytj
    Origin ID: gentrytj
    Gamertag: TJ McHoonigan
    PSN ID: TheWyzeMan
    Twitch.TV: TJ_McHoonigan