Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: We all Having Cydia Problem ..Icon Disappearing upon exit...3GS 3.1.3...

Default We all Having Cydia Problem ..Icon Disappearing upon exit...3GS 3.1.3...
    well its not just me after installing recent updates in cydia there seem to be problem with icons when you exit cydia and return to home screen sometimes all sometimes few icons disappears all remain is app titles u have to either respring or switch off/on to get icons back...I have been searching the web to see if anyone else having same problem and foundout that lot of ppl havin same issue ..just hoping that there is a solution out there if not then hopefully some conserened bodies reading this n work on to fix it..

If anyone having same problem then please let us know..Thanks

If U have solution in that case please share it with us...Thanks

Yep its the same for me also.
    Ive noticed in these forums that other members have experienced the same problem.. your not alone!

yeah and i hope someone comes up with the solution....

Green Apple
    Thanks

same here more or less, my iphone 3gs and my ipad both were / are stuck with the loading wheel on reloading the springboard- i home-power buttoned my iphone, it went off, put it back on, was there a couple of minutes with just the apple on screen, nothing happend, then it suddenly turned on and worked.. all icons are there so far.

my ipad still has the loading wheel, tinyumbrella detects the device, but can't do anything.

3gs on 3.1.3
    same problem...
    Sometimes it happens with other apps, not just cydia.
    The icons vanish most often when I am exiting cydia though.
    Folders I have made with categories and strangely enough, the ToneFXs icon does not dissappear.

same problem here. 3gs 3.1.3 but also when i install a new game (via **********) and immediately hit the home button almost all icons are missing only the title of apps are there. i need to respring it everytime the icons are missing just to fix it.