Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone else having audio issues with multitasking?

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Anyone else having audio issues with multitasking?
    I have noticed when running multiple programs that have the ability to play audio in the background, the sound of these apps goes up and down, with no way to control it.

Example: I was running pandora, and runkeeper at the same time. I'm trying to listen to my music on pandora while jogging, but it's so low it's barley audible. Runkeeper has this annoying robot lady voice that tells u how far u have ran, pace, etc. I turned robot lady off, but Pandora is still the "secondary" sound source. Every now and then pandora will get loud, then drop back down, really annoying.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this, and any remedies if possible.

It also did this with pandora and a mystery app..... Closed all backgrounding apps and it fixed it, not sure what app was causing the problem.

Is this Apple multitasking or Backgrounder multitasking? I would try it with both and seem if it makes a difference. Backgrounder is true multitasking.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

Apple multi tasking.. Havnt tried backgrounder yet on ios 4... Have been happy with apples up until this point. Speaking of backgrounder... Does it work well with ios4?

Many people say that Apple's multitasking is slower than backgrounder, and that Backgrounder on iOS 4 works very well .