Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: winterboard not making changes on iphone 4

Default winterboard not making changes on iphone 4
    Has anyone else had problems with winterboard not making changes on their iphone 4. I downloaded some signal bar and wifi bar color changes and made the changes in winterboard as normal but when the iphone 4 reboots nothing is changed. Does anybody have a fix for this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone PSYC0TIC ONE's Avatar
    Thanks

some people are reporting problems with things under /var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/ThemeName.theme/Bundles folder

for example, older iPhones only had 2 icon files (Icon.png and Icon-Small.png) on the iPhone 4, there are 4 (Icon.png, [email protected], Icon-Small.png & [email protected])... I ran into an issue, and noticed this in the biteSMS.app folder with iFile, so i just duplicated the icon files and renamed the including the "@2x" at the end of each, respring fixed it...

this may be totally different for your status bar artwork files, hopefully this will help you out a bit...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I noticed when I try to install a theme to change my text message bubbles to different colors it doesn't work. I just figured the file locations are different and it hasn't been updated to work with it yet...dunno.

Where do I go to make these changes?

iPhone? More like MyPhone PSYC0TIC ONE's Avatar
    Thanks

you go into the individual theme folders... but it can get MUCH more in depth than that if you use one of the very complete themes... basically the @2x files are for the iphone 4 with retina display... if you just change the file names or duplicate and change the names, you still won't have a HD version of that artwork file... know what i mean...

just SSH into your phone, and LOOK around without making any changes and you'll see what i mean...

I try to install battery charging theme but it doesn't do anything the regular theme seem to work okay though But Battery is not changing at all