Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iconoclasm 1.6.1 + iPhone 4?? anyone tried?

Default Iconoclasm 1.6.1 + iPhone 4?? anyone tried?
    I want to pull the trigger but the author doesn't state whether it is iPhone 4 ready or not. That Compatibility list is useless now since it doesnt get updated. Thanks for any info.

I haven't tried it on a 4, but I bought it for my 3GS running iOS4..... It seemed to install without a problem, but when I started trying to actually utilize it, my phone got stuck in a never ending reboot..... I ended up having to SSH into it and remove some of it's files to get my phone unstuck.....

Its iphone 4 ready. I have it. It does not have multiple page settings though.

Everytime I install (iconoclasm 1.6.1) on my Iphone 4 it restarts my springboard and then I am stuck at the apple symbol and I am force to restore my phone HELP

same prob here i have 3gs on ios4 and installed it to run the eightOS and got stuck in that neverending reboot had to restore.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

It installs fine on my ip4 but if I have it enabled and try to move an icon it goes into safe mode

I'm trying to install eight OS also having the same issue

I realize that "Preference Loader" is an essential file that is suppose to install with iconoclasm 1.6.1 and it doesn't so I will try to install it first separately, and alway on twitter they said they were updating icon support so I will see if those two help
    Last edited by boy2trill; 2010-08-05 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

any news? i need a working version of iconoclasm too

Thanks

Iconoclasm works without any problems on my 3GS 4.0.1.

how come in my 3gs ios 4.01 it doesnt seem to work. i try swithing layouts but they all revert to 5x5 only. can you help me out? any additional application that i have to install to make it work? i hate using iblanks with my themes.

Thanks

Make sure your using 1.6.2. Then after you select a layout be sure to hit the "apply changes and respring" button.

thats what i have right now. the 1.6.2 version but it seems to not work for me. no matter what layout i pick it still reverts to the 5x5 layout and nothing else. what could i be doing wrong? im so desperate to make it work but i tried everything and i still get the same outcome

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Try deleting the following file using ifile.

/var/mobile/library/preferences/net.r-ch.iconoclasm.plist

I had this problem when I upgraded to iOS 4.01 then rejailbroke and restored from backup, it seemed to copy old settings back across.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shrubz For This Useful Post:

mcruz (2010-08-08)

It worked! Thank you so much. Now I could play around with layouts once again.

any updates on if this is working for iphone 4?

Quote Originally Posted by benderbends View Post
    I'm using 1.6.2 on my iPhone 4 and it works perfectly.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by benderbends View Post
    yes

why no per page layout in 1.6 and onwards? its simply boring having same layout in every pages.

it works but unfortunately the folder background does not update. whenever i try to open a folder it does not show all my apps. i hope they fix this really soon. i really cant leave without this app.

i have 3gs running with os4 what's the steps to get iconoclasm 1.6.4? please help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast