Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia problems and error( iPhone 4) help!!!

Default Cydia problems and error( iPhone 4) help!!!
    Anyone keep getting this error? Cant install any sources! How can i fix this? PLEASE HELP!! Cant use my jb and keep getting this pop up!!!! This is my second time jb already and ive had NOTHING but issues with cydia and my phone acting up. Not happy at all

bump!
    Last edited by BoostedEvoIX; 2010-08-04 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Either try to restore and rejailbreak or wait a few days... Cydia servers were loaded due to the jailbreak and was running a bit slow.... Best bet is to restore and rejailbreak... i had to repeat this process 5 times before i got a perfect jailbreak..

Quote Originally Posted by ckat238 View Post
    Either try to restore and rejailbreak or wait a few days... Cydia servers were loaded due to the jailbreak and was running a bit slow.... Best bet is to restore and rejailbreak... i had to repeat this process 5 times before i got a perfect jailbreak..
    This is my second time jb and same issue keeps happening. I jb the day it came out and then i restored. I did it again last night and keep getting the same issue. Im assuming this is a cydia issue and not a jb issue? I emailed Saurik about it

Found a fix for it on another forum. Gona try it out and see if it hopefully works
    Last edited by BoostedEvoIX; 2010-08-04 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost