Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: tap to unlock ios4 iphone 4

Default tap to unlock ios4 iphone 4
    anyone find a tap to unlock that works? I've tried many and all are the same nothing but the removal of the text of slide.

All the popular ones should be updated soon enough, but there are many more important apps that need to be updated first.

What do you mean? I use activator which lets me use something like a home screen double-tap to bypass the lock screen (I hated having to slide to unlock).

I think we are looking for the old tap to unlock/tap to answer button. Activator works but isn't quite the same thing.

I modified the clear tap to unlock to work on my iphone 4. I hate sliding to unlock/answer. If you want it i can email a zip file to you or something, but you'll have to ssh it into your themes folder, then you can use winterboard to activate it...
    Last edited by TSiPhone3G; 2010-08-07 at 07:22 PM. Reason: typo

Awesome. I'll PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by TSiPhone3G View Post
    I modified the clear tap to unlock to work on my iphone 4. I hate sliding to unlock/answer. If you want it i can email a zip file to you or something, but you'll have to ssh it into your themes folder, then you can use winterboard to activate it...
    I'll pm you too thanks!!

I went ahead and made a link for anyone else that wants to download it: Clear Tap to Unlock.rar

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TSiPhone3G For This Useful Post:

blanked (2010-10-14)

I get the tap button, but the text is still there floating to the right of the button!?

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

i got one just go through cydia and go to changes and find the most recent one. i found myself going to changes all the time to find all the updates
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Quote Originally Posted by Thrane View Post
    I get the tap button, but the text is still there floating to the right of the button!?
    You may want to try dragging the tap to unlock to the top of your winterboard, other than that, i'm not sure what would cause that problem. Mine works fine and only shows the floating text when i have an alarm going off and need to snooze/ disable the alarm, but in pretty much every other senario, it works fine without showing that text...

the one that says tap to unlock iphone 4, in cydia worked for me..
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter

The back of the original iPhone was made of aluminum with a black plastic accent. The iPhone 3G and 3GS feature a full plastic back to increase the strength of the GSM signal.[15] The iPhone 3G was available in an 8 GB black model, or a black or white option for the 16 GB model. They both are now discontinued. The iPhone 3GS was available in both colors, regardless of storage capacity. The white model was discontinued in favor of a black 8 GB low-end model.
    WE DO NOT ALLOW SPAMMING!

Found the problem...!

The theme is only supplied with one language string.
    Had to make the others and put them on my phone for it to work.

Thanks!