Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Safemode on Iphone Cydia disappeared.

Default Safemode on Iphone Cydia disappeared.
    Hello,

I am in safemode all the time, I tried restarting and everything but it reboots in Safemode each time.

I think I know what package I installed from Cydia and the help tells me that I need to remove any new packages I installed but the only issue is that Cydia has disappeared from the springboard (thats coz I had cydia as the 5th dock in 5 icon docks app)

Is there a way to run cydia through ssh or something ?

Thanks!

do you have sbsettibgs installed? if so open sbsettings > More > Hide icons, look for cydia, if it says on, turn it off, reboot phone, do the process again and turn it on and reboot phone

Quote Originally Posted by llj143 View Post
    do you have sbsettibgs installed? if so open sbsettings > More > Hide icons, look for cydia, if it says on, turn it off, reboot phone, do the process again and turn it on and reboot phone
    Its safemode so instead of sbsettings it says get out of safemode instead of settings.

I need a way to open cydia without the icon since it disappeared. Is there a way to launch it ?

Thanks.

Thanks

Use spotlight. Search for cydia. It should show up and be able to be launched from there.

in the home screen try swiping the springboard to the right until you get the search iphone screen and then type cydia

Quote Originally Posted by jkmonkey View Post
    Use spotlight. Search for cydia. It should show up and be able to be launched from there.
    Thanks man, your a legend. I on the other hand am a retard.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fanutd View Post
    Thanks man, your a legend. I on the other hand am a retard.
    LOL, I don't know about "legend". Sometimes it's easy to miss the easy answers.

hej,search for SWAP MODE in cydia,for me works every time,i hope it will work for you to