Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Newbie Question

Default Newbie Question
    Hello, I am new to the forums, and I wasn't sure where to post this question.

I recently purchased a language learning program for my computer. I am going to be away from my computer for several months, and I was wondering if there is any way to use the program on my iPod Touch, even though the program does not offer any sort of support for mobile devices at this point. My iPod is jailbroken.

Any help that you could give on this matter would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Welcome
    You could use a vnc program to log into you computer while your away you just have to be able to connect to wifi with you touch. There are also apps in the app store to help you languages such as byki,learn a language,and istart. Just browse around i am sure you can find something useful.

Thank you for the response. Unfortunately, I will not have wi-fi access either. I will look into other resources, but I would really like to use the program that I shelled out for...

Whats the program called?

Fluenz French

Wow well i am not sure maybe see if you cant find a way to download the videos to the phone but other than that i would look and try and find other resources like you said

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyD4's Avatar
    Thanks

There is a language translator in the istore if that helps u 4 now