Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3.1.3 jb

Default 3.1.3 jb
    Hey so Im on 3.1.3 JB and was wondering if I have the latest itunes and sync with it will I lose my JB? Or am I safe to sync?

Thanks

You'll be safe for syncing

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Be aware that if you used Spirit to jb and for some reason you have to restore you cannot use spirit again if you have upgraded your iTunes to 9.2 or higher. You would be forced to downgrade your iTunes before you could rejailbreak.

Oh what....how can I downgrade my itunes then? I did use spirit and do NOT want to lose the JB.
    Will syncing with the itunes be safe still as long as I dont need a restore?

And just incase I need to JB again, would I have to goto iOS or can I stay at 3.1.3 somehow? I have a 3G and do not want the iOS, Ill wait for iPhone 4 for that.

iPhone? More like MyPhone holl0wm1nd's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you use Spitit on a 3G? As for iTunes "downgrading", try another version which can be found here.
    Last edited by holl0wm1nd; 2010-07-30 at 03:50 AM.
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!

Yes I used spirit on my 3G...and I just want to safely sync it once again with my itunes which is now the latest version. I have no need to restore it, but if I was to restore it for any reason, could I stay on 3.1.3?

Also I went to your link holl0wm1nd, and was wondering which itunes version I could download for 3.1.3?

iPhone? More like MyPhone holl0wm1nd's Avatar
    Thanks

Any version from 9 to 9.1.1 should work.
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!