Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: adobe needs to meet cydia

Default adobe needs to meet cydia
    Since the other day that it has now been determined that jailbreaking is legal. I was wondering when adobe is going to put their flash mobile player on cydia. In my mind with how many countless apps that are on cydia that apple rejected, would make it only right that adobe's flash player should do the same. If this actually happens too, just think of the look on Steve Job's face when he sees this. Legal and REAL flash on the iPhone would be one of the biggest news headlines since the leak of the iPhone 4. Just imagine how fast the jailbreaking community would grow with one simple app that multiple people on countless forums constantly wish for on their iDevices. Just a thought that i would like to say in hopes that it reaches the outskirts of the web and onto the desk of the president of Adobe.

The reason apple denies flash is because they say it's unstable, so maybe it won't run correctly on it, possibly many bugs. And I think there was this other guy who was trying to port flash on the iPhone, last I checked he was almost there

i already know that apple denies flash because they think that it doesnt run fast enough for their products but now that jailbreaking is considered legal thus adobe cant be sued for putting their product on idevices. also the name of the wanna be flash is called frash. i already know of it as well but they still have a long way to go where as adobe already has a mobile flash up and running where all they need to do is find somebody to host the app for them or make a repository themselves. just to let all know that i'm not new to jailbreaking and i keep up to date on most of the idevice news.