Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: please help guys

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default please help, cant get on itunes store????
    i cant get in to itunes store it says my network isnt conected when it clearly is lol?? how do i sort this??

also i would like to update my iphone to ios 4 but my phone is currently jailbroken how do i go about this???
    thanks in advance.
    Last edited by BLOAT; 2010-07-25 at 07:40 PM.

You go about updating by clicking the update button in iTunes.
    Sometimes the mobile iTunes store gets messed up, try turning wifi off, reboot then turn it back on. Or wait a few hours
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    You go about updating by clicking the update button in iTunes.
    Sometimes the mobile iTunes store gets messed up, try turning wifi off, reboot then turn it back on. Or wait a few hours

hi and thanks for taking the time to reply, what i meant was if i update will i be able to re jailbreak the phone?
    2. will all my apps stay in itunes and all my music as all my music is not from itunes?
    3. will it be just as dificult to jailbreak as it was in the first place lol?

and as for itunes i tried what you said turning wifi off and on again but didnt work and the laptop is off overnight so that doesnt work either, there must be some sort of setting i need to change, i did have a virus which made it so i couldnt log on to msn and i had to go in to the setting and change the proxy settings or something lol sorry for the essay i should have put more detail in my first post thanks again.

1. If you update, you can jailbreak when the 4.0/4.0.1 jailbreak comes out (soon). But to be safe, backup your SHSHs with firmware umbrella.
    2. If your apps and music are currently in iTunes, they will stay there, and if you want to keep your app data, backup your iPhone. I think if you backup your iPhone, it automatically transfers your apps and music.
    3. According to StealthBravo (who is in on the new JB), it will be the easiest jailbreak yet.
    And for your wifi problem, I thought you meant it was on your iPhone, and I don't know very much about computers

P.S. If I helped, could you please press thanks?
    Last edited by whereswaldo; 2010-07-25 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to whereswaldo For This Useful Post:

BLOAT (2010-07-25)