Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (Lockinfo?) Notes

Default (Lockinfo?) Notes
    I currently use lockinfo as my setting for notifications on my standby screen. Is there a way to include notes from the default notes app as such a notification? I noticed there are plug ins for 2Do and Things, but is there a way I could post notes from my notes app onto my standby screen whilst not losing any of lockinfo's notifications? Thanks

Now yes: Notes Plugin for LockInfo (Native) - TheBigBoss.org - iPhone software, apps, games, accesories, ringtones, themes, reviews

Please let me know via cydia if there is anything to match better the expectations, I made it following the number of requests in various forums
    Regards

I am guessing that you want your notes that you have written to show up in your notifications,I dont know how lockinfo preference's is set up,I use Bulletin and it doesn't have note's but it does use reminder's.I haven't seen an plug-in for note's but I use AppCenter which give' you the choice of what app's you have shown in notification center which you just tap and it brings up the the app(it's free) or use SBsetting's which you could included in NC and it has a plug in for quick note's.The only other way that I know of to have note's show up would be reminders and set it up to keep reminding you all the time in NC,I'd like to find a way to have note's as a part of NC,I'll check around,if I find something I'll post it or maybe someone else will chime in.