Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 4 Static Issues

Default Iphone 4 Static Issues
    After waiting for my IP4 I finally received it only to find out I have a ton of issues. First I had my call dropped 3 times just trying to activate the damn thing. I get in my car today and notice there is a horrible static on both ends. After some research I guess its my airbag sensors causing the issue. Seems other jaguar owners are having the same problems with the new phone. Does anyone else have that problem? I dont know if I should return the phone or wait to see if this can be fixed through an update. Before I knew what was causing the issue I called apple (which my call got dropped twice) and they are sending me a new phone overnight. I dont know what to do.....

Thanks

see if the new one works. if not, stop talking on the phone while driving? jk, return it and get a blackberry curve (haha jk!)

if you get rid of it you will regret it
    I am not a jailbreak n00b
    I like to drink iPhoneahol...
    Circa 2008

yeah I have to be able to use my phone in the car. Its the phone for my mobile business. The new phone didnt fix the problem. From what Ive read some high end cars are having this problem. Not sure if I should wait it out or get rid of the phone. For all I know the problem cant be fixed on apple or jags side.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mmurphmsu's Avatar
    Thanks

My suggestion, get a different car.
    Please hit "Thanks!" if I helped you.

Just buy a Benz , a put a case on your iPhone .

Okay guys buying a new car is not an option. A case wont help the problem. Ive tried.