Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TVOUT2 Mirror and Slingplayer issue

Default TVOUT2 Mirror and Slingplayer issue
    The other day I opened Cydia and it gave me a list of 6 to 8 apps that needed updating. Without looking I clicked update all. One was TVOUT2 Mirror.

The next day I went to plug my IPhone into my 7" TV screen and open Slingplayer.....It opened and played but instead of being a full screen it was a small screen. When i backed out and tried IPod video it was full screen, the home screen was full screen but when i selected Slingplayer it is a small sceen screen.

I downgraded TVOUT2 Mirror to the 1.1.2 and it was the same. I tried ScreenSpltr and it worked fine but the refresh rate was to slow. I have looked at every setting I can find and cant see anything i can change. This is very annopying now as I used it every morning and now the screen is so small.

I am running Iphone 3GS 3.1.3 (7E18) 05.12.01

I cannot restore as my Itunes is not updated and i am afraid to update and lose my 3.1.3 on my phone

let me admit my own stupidity.... upon the upgrading somehow my TVOUT2 screen size was reset..... so I would set it with the phone up and down in portrait mode thinking it would be set for landscape too. After 2 days I turned the phone to landscape and saw that I could set the deminsions there.... fix and noted for the next time
    Last edited by jetnjester; 2010-07-20 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost