Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone is disabled...desperatley need in.

Default iPhone is disabled...desperatley need in.
    So this girl asks me for help with her phone. She set up a lock passcode on her phone whilst wasted and forgot it. She tried the code too many times and now "phone is disabled." I have certain knowledge that this phone contains naked pictures of this chick. I'll surely post them elsewhere and link them to any and everyone hopefully if anyone could help with this.

Did i mention she's hot as hell?
    Last edited by Gib2da; 2010-07-18 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Gib2da View Post
    So this girl asks me for help with her phone. She set up a lock passcode on her phone whilst wasted and forgot it. She tried the code too many times and now "phone is disabled." I have certain knowledge that this phone contains naked pictures of this chick. I'll surely post them elsewhere and link them to any and everyone hopefully if anyone could help with this.

Obviously a stolen phone.

Lol, the only way out it to fully restore the iPhone thru iTunes.

It's not stolen I'm just tryin to help out and in process get some cool pix. I hear ya restore.

Oh yea..OBVIOUSLY not stolen =\

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gib2da View Post

Talk about pervert. Who cares if the phone is stolen or not? OP youre disgusting. Going off exposing girls online with their personal things that dont belong to you. But hey, its not me so its all good I just think its pathetic there are little weenies like you doing things like this.

Im laughing cuz the only way to get rid of the password is to restore the phone. Know what that means? Everything will get erased. You have to set the phone up as new. If you restore from back up the password gets restored too. Have fun with that.