Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: After phone call "end" button not responsive until a second or so late?!

Default After phone call "end" button not responsive until a second or so late?!
    does anybody elses phone do this?

i notice after a call when im about to hang up, i see the screen display lit once taking it off my ear, and when trying to push the "end" call button - it sometimes wont let me push it. i have to wait about a second or so then it lets me end the call.

its weird its like the proximity sensor is isnt allowing any buttons to be pushed until a second or so late. maybe i just need to reboot my phone completely, going to see if that fixes it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

It happens to me too but it is just the way the call is handeled. The person is hanging up at the same time so the phone is waiting on the connection at the same time you are trying to press end.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

I've noticed this as well. I've also noticed this happening with the Answer button as well. I thought it was just me but I'm glad (not really since its a glitch) to see its not just me with this issue.
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I've noticed both as well. The "end call" button issue shouldn't be that way, but it doesn't really irritate me like the Answer button does.