Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Visual voice mail passcode problem

Default Visual voice mail passcode problem
    Hi nearly every time I go into voice mail it asks me to set up a pass word anyone know why this happens.

Thanks

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

You might need to call into AT&T and have them set up your visual voicemail.
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

dial 611 and reset your password, it will send you a text, and enter the given password.

That but I am in the uk on o2 I will give them a call. Thanks for the replies

You can always try the last 4 numbers of your phone number or last 4 digits of SS#........just an idea.

No I can access it, but each time I have to set up a password for example I go to voicemail and I am asked to set up a password then choose a greeting them im in and can see all my mails. if I exit it for say 15 minutes I then have to set up a password again!

I think this is very strange

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.

Just in case anyone else is having this problem all that was needed is to reset all setting from the iphone

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Do not do that. It can and will brick your phone.

really! worked a treat for sorting out my voicemail problem