Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Selling my 3G. Quick data erase options question.

Default Selling my 3G. Quick data erase options question.
    My 3G is ready for me to sell but I want to make sure that the new owner doesn't have any of my data. The phone is jailbroken so I don't want to factory restore. In the Reset menu, I have two options: Reset all settings and erase all content and settings.

Which option do I choose if I don't want to go through the jailbreak process again?

This is a question I also want to know, I have done the: Reset all setting and erase all content and settings option twice before. Both times resulting in the iPhone 3G to 1: Take FOREVER to complete the task, and 2: Reboot in to the apple logo and the Spinning wheel of death and forcing me to restore in the end.

Thanks

Yeah, that juss happened to mine. I wouldn't advise doing the reset all settings. You'll be better of erasing contacts one by one. Mine got stuck at the Apple logo with the spinning wheel. I had to re-jailbreak it.

If u want to delete contact download erase contact app from cydia.and the rest of photoes and videos just do it one by one .

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

It would probably be faster to just restore, set up as new phone, and rejailbreak/ulock it.
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?