Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3g not connecting to internet.

Default Iphone 3g not connecting to internet.
    I have an iphone 3g with iOS 4.0 jailbroken with redsn0w. My internet isnt working. Ive tried everything i could think of. Besides restore. Ive rebooted, hard reset, reset network setting, cleared cookies and cache, toggled airplane mode on and off, and even had at&t reprovise my phone and it still doesnt work, i have full bars so i dont know what the problem is? Does anybody know a fix for this besides restoring? Thanks for any help.

Thanks

if you have, and you should, WiFi access you need to add a APN profile. Google unlockit.nz and choose your providers APN info. Game Over!!!!

Navigate here with your safari Browser h**p://www.unlockit.co.nz/unlockit/
    Last edited by mumra06; 2010-07-11 at 06:40 AM.

My original post said i called at&t which would mean i have service through them so i dont think i need a to add an apn but tell me if im wrong.

Thanks

Try it. I had AT&T with my iPhone 3g and I still had to do it.

Well i have 4.0 and i dont see anywhere in setting to add apn anymore? It was there in 3.1.3

Thanks

Navigate to h**p://www.unlockit.co.nz/ on the wifi connected iPhone. Dont make this difficult.

It does not matter what iOs you are running, and it is most certainly irrelevant that you cannot find APN settings. You either want help or not?
    Last edited by mumra06; 2010-07-11 at 05:52 PM.

Ok well i figured it out and it solved my problem thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mumra06 View Post
    if you have, and you should, WiFi access you need to add a APN profile. Google unlockit.nz and choose your providers APN info. Game Over!!!!

Navigate here with your safari Browser h**p://www.unlockit.co.nz/unlockit/
    I have Jailbrokern unlocked iPhone 3G, I am using US carrier AT&T, I have data plan too... but I am not able to connect to internet. I went to the link h**p://www.unlockit.co.nz from safari, and installed APN for US-AT&T, it gave me an option to install profile, I installed it... restarted too... still not connecting to internet... any suggestions?