Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Orientation lock w/o multitasking

Default Orientation lock w/o multitasking
    So I'm not a fan of multitasking on the 4.0 but if you disable multitasking so do you orientation lock..which is a really useful setting, for me.

Are there any repos or mods that enable me to use orientation lock without multitasking?

Thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone sgt.pepper's Avatar
    Thanks

yes al over cydia, just goto sb settings toggles and download rotation inhibitor and it will download the actual thing as awell. u can turn on and offf. i use everyday! your welcome!

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED!

13 recovery mode restores
    7 dfu mode restores
    2 custom firmware restores

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sgt.pepper For This Useful Post:

Bocksy (2010-07-09)

Quote Originally Posted by sgt.pepper View Post
    yes al over cydia, just goto sb settings toggles and download rotation inhibitor and it will download the actual thing as awell. u can turn on and offf. i use everyday! your welcome!
    Thanks! Are there any for something other than SBSettings? If not I'll just end up getting it for that then I guess.

Thanks

i feel like there is, but i forgot what its called. i know its a mobile substrate addon and im prettysure its always on. there is one in a certain repo im not allowed to say, i searched it up on google. pm for the repo if you want to add some warez/piracy. the thing it self isnt pirated but almost all of it is pirated material

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED!

7 dfu mode restores

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sgt.pepper For This Useful Post:

Bocksy (2010-07-09), donza (2010-07-18)

Holy freaking smokes. Sgtpepper DOMINATING!!!! This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for! A million thanks!

Thanks

hahahaha no problem man thats what i do

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED!

7 dfu mode restores

i've been looking for the same thing for a long time with no luck, i find multitasking isnt quite as refined on my 3G... but the lock is incredibly useful... mind sharing your wisdom sgt.pepper?

Thanks

i just figured out that on ios4 that rotaion inhibitor doesnt work. your best bet is probally just the natural orientaioln lock that comes with the multi tasking. sorry

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED!

7 dfu mode restores

Quote Originally Posted by sgt.pepper View Post
    Just be careful when using Rotation Inhibitor. I had problems: even when rotation was switched on, it prevented auto-rotate of photos in the gallery. It doesn't seem to affect everyone, but it is a documented incompatible Cydia App.