Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best iPhone 4 screen protector? (clear)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default Best iPhone 4 screen protector? (clear)
    What is the best one out right now? I just bought this invisible shield from Zagg and I do not like the fact you need to spray application solution (basically water) on your protector before putting it on.

Any suggestions?

I also can't seem to find the iphone 4 bumper any where!
    Last edited by Chad711; 2010-07-07 at 02:53 AM.

This has been asked already please search the threads thank you.

Well that is the best. Go yo best buy pay 10 bucks to have them put it on that way if they f your phone they pay for it. Also invisible shield can sometimes come of or lift and if you have them install you take it back and they put on a new one no charge

Default Zagg is the best
    The Zagg invisibleshield is the best the solution helps it go on easy an leaves no bubbles if done right. My wife has become a pro at installing the on our phones and ipads and you can hardly tell they are there. If your skin gets damaged they will replace it for free you only have to pay shipping. I used to buy the cheep ones off eBay but now I am a loyal Zagg customer and I wont use anything else.

i think zaggis the best

I would go with Bodyguardz, same stuff as invisi shield but they give you 2 sets per package and 20% off your next orders for life, also lifetime warranty.

Has anyone tried Clear Coat? Is it textured like an orange peel like the Zagg ones tend to be? Shiny or matte?

Apple iPhone 4 Full Body Protection

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I prefer Zagg. The water solution is not an issue if you follow their directions. Squeegee away from the earpiece and home button. It works great.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Zagg is the way to go. It is durable and doesnt leave smudges. I bought 2 for my girlfriend and I. The vendor installed it for free on both of our phones. I recommend you don't install it yourself. The spray is for cleaning purposes. You wouldn't want dust or lint stuck under your screen protector, would you?

Bodygaurdz is coming out with a new screen protector that does not need to be wet to apply, it will be released soon its called Dry Apply. i have always used Bodygaurdz, and sometimes Zagg invisibleshield, Those two are the best but with Bodygaurdz you get 2 sets,invisibleshield just get 1 set

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itsmejdn View Post
    Zagg is the way to go. It is durable and doesnt leave smudges. I bought 2 for my girlfriend and I. The vendor installed it for free on both of our phones. I recommend you don't install it yourself. The spray is for cleaning purposes. You wouldn't want dust or lint stuck under your screen protector, would you?
    The spray is for installation. So you can slide it around for perfect placement. It is also for spraying on your hands during installation so you don't get fingerprints on the backside of it.