Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Chronus

Default Chronus
    I've never been so frustrated trying to buy an app! The databinge.com website seems likes its either always down or is just a shell (like today).

Is chronus dead? Or is there a way I can legitimately buy it?

Dude I paid like $8 for chronus months ago and the last time I restored a couple months ago I wasn't able to get my license back! I've contacted the dev twice with no response. So, I downloaded the cracked version with no remorse whatsoever. I'd advise you to do the same. To hell with that dude.

Iagree with cory.

The sinful repo has it I believe. That, or xsellize.

@awkward silence: be minful of forum rules my good sir. Even though your trying to be helpful we're not supposed to discuss cracked repos and such.

@OP: if you don't wanna fool with cracked apps then the free legit version of Chronus isn't bad either. The only difference is that it allows you to backup all apps all at once and it allows you to keep multiple backups of the same app. The latter is a feature that I didn't like about the full version and it can't be turned off. So after every backup I would have to go through each app and delete the older backup. A very tedious and time consuming process.