Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Camera/Photography

Wink It Really is....
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM AutoWerkz View Post
    I don't believe the pictures of the water bottle can be produced front the iPhone that's too good dof.
    I know it looks toooooo Good, But it really is.Like i said how Amazed I was. If there was a way for me to prove it. I'll prove it!

Talking Walaaaaaa
    I don't believe the pictures of the water bottle can be produced front the iPhone that's too good dof.
    Here is my Prove! I took this from my girls iPhone 4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0057.jpg  

Cool Heres a better picture...
    Heres a better picture...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0059.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by kmmxracer View Post

These are some pictures I took at my work, we had the World pastry competition there. These are pics of team Japans sugar piece.
    Those are really nice pictures. Clear and brilliant in color.

^^ Its just nice to have a decent camera that is in my pocket all day. Otherwise I would have never got these shots of these amazing works of art.

sooo there seems to be some variation from phone to phone in the image quality or more specifically the white balance. observe..

here are too images one taken with my phone and one taken with my brother inlaws..the one taken with my phone is much more yellow than his also there is a variation in the led color his LED is much whiter than mine

i am going to call the apple store and see if they have some in stock for an exchange.

-p.jpg

-z.jpg

http://9to5mac.com/yellow_tint interesting article
    Last edited by pyro41787; 2010-07-09 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pyro41787 View Post
    sooo there seems to be some variation from phone to phone in the image quality or more specifically the white balance. observe..

here are too images one taken with my phone and one taken with my brother inlaws..the one taken with my phone is much more yellow than his also there is a variation in the led color his LED is much whiter than mine

i am going to call the apple store and see if they have some in stock for an exchange.

-p.jpg

-z.jpg
    Be prepared to get denied. I had video quality issues and I was told it was normal. It took me 3 attempts to get mine replaced. I finally told them I wanted to talk to a manager.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Here are some I took... unedited. I just had to resize to fit the forums, but kept the scale and constraints.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

i was able to get a new iphone today it was easy i just showed them some pictures i had taken where stuff was yellow and he the guy gladly swapped me out with a new one.. and while the white balance seems to still be off just the same when using the camera in low lighting/indoors ill just be happy i got a new one since the other one had some minor scratches where i dropped it once LOL :P

as i was leaving the Apple store i was presented with a photo opportunity..

here is my wife holding a small praying mantis that was on the building next to the apple store..

-img_0004.jpg

-img_0006.jpg

-img_0010.jpg

Couple HDR shots of my truck with the iphone 4 using the camera+ app to adjust the exposure rate and compiled with photomatix pro.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12