Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Should i buy the iPhone 4 now?

Question Should i buy the iPhone 4 now?
    Guys i just wanted to know if I can buy the iPhone 4 now? or should I wait for apple to rectify all the problems.. will they do it or we can expect something better only next summer? Coz it costs 740 Euros in Europe and I dont want to invest on a flawed product..
    give me ur point of view.. Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

To each his own, but I waited in line for 4 hours on launch day and am ecstatic with my purchase.

I've been using mine with a case (Griffin bumper-esque case) and haven't had any reception issues. The little bit I used it without the case it was fine too.

I used to be mesmerized by my iPad's display, but the new "retina" display makes me reach for the iPhone 4 first.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wvcachi For This Useful Post:

donsamuelgeorge (2010-06-27)

its not flawed, or at least mine works amazing

But of course apple will release another one next summer.

Its a big update, and i'd recommend updating this year, and not updating next year as the design will probably still be the same. (Being an apple "fanboy" i will be pre-ordering the next iphone the first hour it is available [as i've done every year], so maybe my opinion isn't the one your looking for)
    Last edited by babyblue_pimp; 2010-06-27 at 10:20 PM.
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babyblue_pimp For This Useful Post:

donsamuelgeorge (2010-06-27)

Lol.. thats interesting... anyway.. I am a bit skeptical at the moment..
    I already had reception issues with my 3GS and apple kept replacing me with a refurbished one every time.. and for the 7th TIME they replaced me with a brand new phone... the one with a small box and accessories.. and it did make a lot of difference! The screen looks better, battery is amazing.. and after the iOS 4 update i tried grabbing the phone in every possible way and still the signal strength is full.. i live in a place where the reception is mediocre.. nevertheless, it performs too good.. so lets me see what is apple going to do for the iphone 4

My iPhone4 gets much fewer dropped calles, compared to my 3gs.

Just don't smother your phone when you hold it, it makes the phone hot, and it messes with the reception.
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

thats rite it does make it freaking hot!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The simplest summary I can give is that this is my favorite Apple device I've ever used - by a mile.

Display = mind-blowing
    Speed = major upgrade
    Battery life = phenomenal

... I'm sure the complaints about the reception issue are warranted, but both my wife and I have been 100% happy with the reception on ours.

Thanks very much!