Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need Help Activating Iphone 4

Default Need Help Activating Iphone 4
    Hello All, I have just bought a Iphone 4 16gb today On CL. I thought the iphone was activated and ready to go, but when I plug it into itunes, it shows me a diff phone number and wants me to put in zip code and last four of ssn number. I tried contacting seller about it and he is not sure what to do. Is there any other way of activating it other than thru itunes?

All Help Is Highly Appreciated.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I think you must wait for the dev-team to Jailbreak the iPhone 4's they have rumor is 4 days.

I have my iPhone 4 and went on the dev-teams blog no info yet, do not worry they have already fully got iOS4 down just have to wait once they get the full software ready.
    Last edited by zmanforever; 2010-06-25 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by russian711 View Post
    Hello All, I have just bought a Iphone 4 16gb today On CL. I thought the iphone was activated and ready to go, but when I plug it into itunes, it shows me a diff phone number and wants me to put in zip code and last four of ssn number. I tried contacting seller about it and he is not sure what to do. Is there any other way of activating it other than thru itunes?

All Help Is Highly Appreciated.
    maybe try to restore with your sim card,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    maybe try to restore with your sim card,,,,,,,,
    Good Idea Let Me Try It Out!